Comedy Video Conferences $14.95 a month
Monday Nights 6pm Mountain
LIMITED ENROLLMENT! Only 50 Memberships Available
Chuck Roy hosts a stand-up comedy workshop to help you improve your stand-up comedy. This workshop is a weekly, live video conference that lets attendees ask questions and get answers about stand-up comedy. Chuck is an experienced stand-up comedian. He also teaches Comedy at the Community College of Denver. That’s why each video conference will feature a customized learning goal that delivers quality, professional development for stand-up comedians.
What will you learn in these workshops?
- How to write better jokes.
- How to create your funniest stand-up comedy.
- Build tools that help you get gigs.
- Improve your promotions skills.
What is a video conference?
These are short workshops about stand-up comedy. You will create new jokes, comedy material and business. Comedy101 Video Conferences are quick, fun, funny and packed with features!
- Small class sizes. We are limiting the number of attendees.
- 1 topic per conference.
- Expect plenty of time to ask questions and get answers.
- Active learning.
What supporting documentation do attendees get?
- A short presentation on the topic.
- A secure, dedicated web page with key details.
- Helpful emails and reminders.
- A private link protected by password
What do you need to attend?
Our video conferences offer HD Quality video and audio from Zoom.us
- Access to internet
- Ability to read Adobe PDF
- Subscribe to newsletter
- Internet Browser: Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer 11+
- Comedy101 Adobe Captivate membership (included in student fee)
- Comedy101 Zoom Meeting app (Test Zoom) (Terms)