Promote your comedy shows!
- Do you want to promote your comedy shows?
- Would you like to make it a pleasure for comedy show bookers to hire you?
- Is it time to take your comedy show business skills to the next level?
Watch this video to get a sneak peak at EPK for Stand-up Comedians
Sign up for EPK for Stand-up Comedians to create an Electronic Press Kit (EPK), professional publicity tools for stand-up comedians!
This online course series challenges you to complete 5 realistic Case Studies based on real comedy show bookings!
- Case Study #1 | Get started by organizing a basic EPK
- Case Study #2 | Boost your EPK with customized short bios and descriptions of your act!
- Case Study #3 | Adding YouTube videos to your EPK, plus, effective communication with comedy show promoters
- Case Study #4 | Share audience testimonials that help you sell more tickets!
- Case Study #5 | Combine all your promotional materials into a super awesome PR 1-Sheet!
Plus, you get a 1-hour Private Coaching session to develop your EPK and talk comedy!
Hosted by Chuck Roy, a funny stand-up comedian featured in TV and Movies!
You’ll get experienced, professional advice from the Bear!
- Chuck is a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist
- He’s appeared on Will & Grace and 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Chuck teaches Comedy at the Community College of Denver
Who should complete this online course?
- Stand-up comedians that want to impress comedy show bookers.
- Touring comics that need professional tools to promote their act.
- Under-recognized talents that need an Electronic Press Kit (EPK).
Here’s What You Get When You Purchase This Online Course!
- Examples of a professional Electronic Press Kit (EPK).
- High quality PDF Guidebook.
- Companion online course
- Professional tips and advice for creating your Electronic Press Kit.
After successfully completing this course, here’s what you’ll be able to do!
- Quickly send your EPK to comedy show bookers.
- List 25 things audiences love about your stand-up comedy!
- Make it simple for people to hire you for gigs.