Comedy101 Humor workshops build Power Skills
You’ll laugh and learn how to add humor to your video conferences and deliver effective, outcome based training that builds the most sought after professional skills.
- Worker Well-being
- Complex problem solving
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Team Building
Boost attendance when you add humor to your video conferences!
You’ll discover how the appropriate use of comedy encourages attendees to sign in early! Adding humor to your video conferences helps you lead effective, memorable discussions. Plus, many of these insights will help you improve your public speaking and leadership skills.
Add Humor to Your Video Conference
Wednesday, April 22nd 12pm MTN
(Please be sure to download the Zoom Video Conference app)
Perfect for People Who Host and Organize Video Conferences
Comedy101 business trainings are hosted on the popular Zoom Video Conference platform. Our on-demand coaching builds skills that transfer to the most popular video conferencing software
- Google Hangouts
What You Will Cover
- How humor develops critical thinking, problem solving, and complex communication skills.
- Tips for successfully using comedy in professional presentations.
- Public speaking skills for hosting video conferences
- Team building activities that improve your work environment
Why Comedy101 Webinars Work
Comedy101 webinars are hosted by Chuck Roy, professional comedian and instructor of Comedy at a prestigious community college in Denver, Colorado. Chuck’s award-winning approach to innovative teaching is recognized by the Kennedy Center and the Association for Theater in Higher Education.
What You Get
After successfully completing this webinar you will be able to:
- Get opportunities to demonstrate mastery of your new comedy skills
- Gain attention from your video conference audience with humor.
- Develop an action plan to boost video conference attendance
- BONUS: Team building guides for workplace cultural improvement