- This event has passed.
Stand-up Comedy for Beginners – Part 1 (June 2019)
June 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm MDT$200
Get a professional introduction to stand-up comedy.
- June 10 | Part 1 | Create a 5-minute Stand-up Comedy Routine
- June 17 | Part 2 | Get Big Laughs with your 5-Minute Act
After successfully completing this webinar and the corresponding online course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to develop a 5-minute stand-up comedy routine.
- Write funnier jokes.
- Sign up for stage time at an open mic.
Purchase this webinar and get all these cool things!
- VIP access to this month’s Stand-up Comedy for Beginners webinars, Part 1 and 2!
- 90 days of access to the companion online course
- Tips, advice and coaching from a professional with 25+ years experience.
Hosted by Chuck Roy, a funny stand-up comedian featured in TV and Movies!
Chuck hosts this webinar to help you develop a funny, original 5-minute stand-up comedy routine.
- Get tips for creating a set list that gets big laughs.
- Write high quality jokes.
- Build your professional comedy show business skills.
Who should attend this webinar series?
- This webinar is designed for professional comedians that want to develop a new, 5-minute set.
- Amateur comedians in need of a 5-minute set for auditions and showcases.
- Open mic comedians with a strong desire to create their funniest comedy show.
- Public speakers that want to create a funny, 5-minute comedy routine.
- People that want to be funny on stage.