April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDTFree
What does in mean to “Crush Your Set”?
The Comedy101 Member Meeting is a free webinar where we will define and discuss what it takes to crush your stand-up comedy shows.
Crush – to perform a stand-up comedy routine that generates sustained, outstanding, superior laughter.
In this 1-hour webinar we’ll discuss.
- How to crush on stage.
- Writing jokes that crush.
- Crush your comedy show business
During the webinar series, you will be able to:
- Participate in valuable round-table discussions that reveal what it means to crush your set.
- Predict whether your jokes will get laughs or crush.
- Evaluate your ability to crush basic show business skills.
Hosted by Chuck Roy, a funny stand-up comedian featured in TV and Movies!
Chuck developed this Member Meeting webinar to give you a voice in defining the concept of ‘crushing’.
Members attending this video conference will be able to:
- Help identify the summarize the criteria for ‘crushing’.
- Collaborate to compose an industry standard definition for ‘crush’.
- Agree on a rubric; a tool for testing and validating our work
Who should attend this webinar series?
- This webinar is designed for professional comedians that want to offer their experience evaluating performances.
- Amateur comedians that want to determine their ability to crush a performance.
- Open mic comedians with a strong desire to improve their stand-up comedy.
- Public speakers that want to generate sustained, high-quality laughter.
- People that want to coach stand-up comedy.
- Members of Comedy101
- People who like our Comedy101 Facebook Page
- Followers of our Comedy101 Twitter Page
- Subscribers to our Email Newsletter.