- This event has passed.
Introduction to Virtual Events (Part 3 of 5)
September 28, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDT
Experts from theatre, comedy, live and virtual event production (including you, if you can make it) offer advice, laughs, and a good example of how to turn your idea into successful gigs.
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
- A 5-week series of online classes that demonstrate how to produce a successful virtual event
- Benefiting Elevating Connections, a Colorado based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides connecting events for youth separated from the siblings by foster care.
- Providing a unique, sustainable purchase of tickets to a Magic Moments theatrical performance.
Introduction to Virtual Event Production
Sept – 14 thru Oct 12, 2020
- September 14 Introduction to Virtual Event Production
- September 21 Virtually Effective Pre-Production
- September 28 Producing a Successful Virtual Event
- October 5 What to do after you successfully produce your virtual event
- October 12 How to know if your virtual event was a complete success
- Date TBD Virtual Pub Theatre Battles hosted by @DearComics
Sign up for our newsletter for updates!