- This event has passed.
How To MC A Stand-up Comedy Show
July 24, 2017 @ 6:00 pm MDT$15.00
Learn the art of warming up an audience. Chuck Roy teaches you winning strategies for hosting a comedy show.
Arrive early and be ready! You will learn how to create funny introductions. Also, you will simulate the delivery of industry standard comedy show announcements Learn how professional comedians break the rules to get better results in bar sales, box office revenues, laughter and audience satisfaction.
Please join us on Monday, July 24 at 6pm MTN
Check out our live video conference and:
- Discover how stand-up comedians successfully host comedy shows and events.
- Work quickly to deliver great introductions, effective announcements and funny jokes.
- This video conference is full of active learning!
- You will actively participate by delivering fun and funny introductions.
- Practice delivering stage announcements.
- Learn how to create fun and funny comedy throughout the entire comedy show.
- Simulate a live comedy show and deliver announcements and introduce comedians then score your skills!
- Judge your abilities and identify skills that you can market.
- After successfully completing this short video conference you will have basic knowledge of your ability to host comedy shows and events.
Comedy Instructor, Comedy101
Chuck is an experienced comedian and comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver. He’s a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist who stars in funny stand-up comedy specials including Louie Anderson Presents and Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour. Chuck is certified in Effective Teaching and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Find out how he’s building professional development training for stand-up comedians with Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.
Get More Information
Register Now $15/mo!
Get access to every video conference this summer!
To Join Us, Please Purchase A Summer 2017 Basic Membership