- This event has passed.
How to Host Comedy Shows | Part 1
February 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$200
Master the art of hosting live comedy events.
Wednesday evenings webinars! 6pm MTN
- February 19, 2020 | Part 1 | Master the skills for hosting a comedy show
- February 26, 2010 | Part 2 | Practice your funny, original introductions and announcements
Successful comedy show hosting skills training hosted by Chuck Roy
- MC for movie nights at Red Rocks for 10-years!
- Warm-up act for the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn
- Opening act on countless NetFlix specials, live videos and audio recordings
- Comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver
Complete this webinar and online course, you will be able to:
- Learn how professional comedians master the art of hosting comedy shows!
- Create introductions that thrill the audience and the big stars!
- Practice writing and delivering original introductions!
- Get the secrets to successfully delivering comedy club announcements!
Purchase this webinar and get all these cool things!
- VIP access to the How to MC a Comedy Show webinars, Part 1 and 2!
- Tips, advice and coaching from a professional with 25+ years experience.
Small class size! ! Sign up today!
- February 19, 2020
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Video Conference
- Event Tags:
- Comedy101 Zoom Video Conference Room (Private)
- View Venue Website
- View Organizer Website