- This event has passed.
How To Handle Hecklers
July 31, 2017 @ 6:00 pm$15.00
Chuck Roy teaches you how to win against hecklers!
This is a highly anticipated workshop from the producer of the Stand-up Comedy Battles and YELL FEST: Denver’s Meanest Person Contest! Find out when, how and why the audience wants you to succeed during comedy shows.
Attendees of this short video conference will learn how Chuck Roy defeats hecklers and conquers interruptions with comedy.
Please join us on Monday, July 31 at 6pm MTN
Check out our live video conference and:
- After attending this video conference you will have new, winning strategies to help you win with audiences.
- Participate in discussion groups that help you build skills that defeat hecklers.
- Find out if you have what it takes to beat hecklers.
- Rate your skills and build a plan to defeat your next heckler.
- Attendees of this short video conference will be able to try their luck at defeating a heckler during a real-time simulation.
Comedy Instructor, Comedy101
Chuck is an experienced comedian and comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver. He’s a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist who stars in funny stand-up comedy specials including Louie Anderson Presents and Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour. Chuck is certified in Effective Teaching and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Find out how he’s building professional development training for stand-up comedians with Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.
Get More Information
Register Now $15/mo!
Get access to every video conference this summer!
To Join Us, Please Purchase A Summer 2017 Basic Membership[product id=”2921″]