- This event has passed.
How To Get Started In Comedy
June 5, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm$15.00
Discover the basics of stand-up comedy.
Create and outline your stand-up comedy battle plan for summer success! Develop ideas for material. Set goals for stage time, bookings and funny material.
Please join us on Monday, June 5 at 6pm MTN
Check out this live video conference and:
- Learn how to get started in stand-up comedy.
- Get help locating your first comedy show.
- Get insight and winning strategies on developing your first comedy routines.
- Understand of audience expectations for first-time comedians.
- Get opportunities to ask questions and discuss ideas for stand-up comedy routines.
- Engage in a fun and funny conversation and try comedy material.
- Find out if you are funny!
- You will build the skills to evaluate your stand-up comedy.
Comedy Instructor, Comedy101
Chuck is an experienced comedian and comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver. He’s a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist who stars in funny stand-up comedy specials including Louie Anderson Presents and Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour. Chuck is certified in Effective Teaching and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Find out how he’s building professional development training for stand-up comedians with Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.
Get More Information
Register Now $15/mo!
Get access to every video conference this summer!
To Join Us, Please Purchase A Summer 2017 Basic Membership[product id=”2921″]