- This event has passed.
How To Get Gigs In Stand-up Comedy
July 17, 2017 @ 6:00 pm$15.00
Create the tools that you need to book gigs.
Open to any level of comedian; new comics, amateur or professional comedians.
You will create a customized Sales Kit. Build the tools you need to get gigs.b Organize the sales materials you need to get the gigs you want!
Please join us on Monday, July 17 at 6pm MTN
Check out our live video conference and:
- You will learn how to create the basic sales tools a stand-up comedian uses to get hired for comedy shows.
- Join us for this short video conference and find out what comedy show bookers and promoters want from you.
- Create a short email that you can customize and help you book gigs!
- Rank your gig sales skills and assess your ability to meet industry standards.
- Finish this video conference by setting a realistic goal for new gigs.
- Answer follow-up survey questions to measure your success!
Comedy Instructor, Comedy101
Chuck is an experienced comedian and comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver. He’s a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist who stars in funny stand-up comedy specials including Louie Anderson Presents and Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour. Chuck is certified in Effective Teaching and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Find out how he’s building professional development training for stand-up comedians with Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.
Get More Information
Register Now $15/mo!
Get access to every video conference this summer!
To Join Us, Please Purchase A Summer 2017 Basic Membership[product id=”2921″]