Create Your Own Stand-up Comedy Show!
August 21 @ 6:00 pm MDT$15.00
Write a proposal for a comedy show. Practice your pitch. Attendees will gain insight on how to propose ideas to comedy clubs, sponsors and audiences.
Create your comedy show proposal and a plan to pitch your idea to venues!
Please join us on Monday, August 21 at 6pm MTN
Check out our live video conference and:
- Outline your idea for a stand-up comedy show.
- Turn your idea for a comedy show into a completed proposal.
- Get tips and insight on how to complete your proposal.
- Score your proposal to find out if it will win in sales meetings!
- Evaluate your proposal, find and fix errors and participate in a short simulation of a comedy show pitch.
Comedy Instructor, Comedy101
Chuck is an experienced comedian and comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver. He’s a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist who stars in funny stand-up comedy specials including Louie Anderson Presents and Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour. Chuck is certified in Effective Teaching and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Find out how he’s building professional development training for stand-up comedians with Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.