June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm MDT
5-Steps to Booking Stand-up Comedy Gigs
After successfully completing this video conference and online course members will improve their ability to find gigs and ask for booking. If you want to learn an easy process for booking gigs this workshop is for you! Sign up for a Comedy101 membership and and participate in this short, effective online course. Advanced Members can attend the live video conference, ask questions and create a Sales Kit for gigs.
Here’s What You Will Learn!
5-Steps To Booking A Comedy Show
- Gather Information
- Ask for a booking, follow-up with avails
- Book the gig. Send your EPK and contract.
- Thank you.
- Analyze for Improvement.
Here’s what you get:
- Access to a private, members-only Course Page packed with relevant material and projects.
- Test the quality of your Sales Kit in our online discussion.
- Get feedback and advice from Comedy101 Experts and Members.
- Develop your Sales Kit and 5-Steps for Booking Gigs.
- Set goals and evaluate your success.
Attend a 45-minute video conference and test your gig booking skills.
- Get help producing a Sales Kit for gigs.
- Get feedback from Comedy101 experts.
Participate in the online course.
- Read the tips and instructions.
- Understand a short list of key terminology.
- Complete a short project.
- Get stuff done!
- Get access to a recording of the video conference.
- Get tips and advice in the online course.
- Participate in the members-only online discussion.