- This event has passed.
Advanced Stand-up Comedy Workshop
August 28, 2017 @ 6:00 pm MDT$15.00
Learn how to write and create new material that helps you achieve your stand-up comedy goals.
Get answers to your questions about comedy. Finish this training by completing a short battle plan to turn your answers into actions.
Please join us on Monday, August 28 at 6pm MTN
Check out our live video conference and:
- Get your stand-up comedy questions answered in this final video conference of Summer 2017.
- Participate in great discussions about stand-up comedy.
- Find out how Comedy101 professional development training will help you.
- You will enjoy a series of activities designed to save time and create an active learning environment.
- Work quickly to set goals that you can achieve this year!
Comedy Instructor, Comedy101
Chuck is an experienced comedian and comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver. He’s a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist who stars in funny stand-up comedy specials including Louie Anderson Presents and Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour. Chuck is certified in Effective Teaching and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Find out how he’s building professional development training for stand-up comedians with Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.
Get More Information
Register Now $15/mo!
Get access to every video conference this summer!
To Join Us, Please Purchase A Summer 2017 Basic Membership