Get started with Comedy101!
After successfully completing this course, members will discover why stand-up comedians perform funny, original jokes.
- Understand a basic principle of stand-up comedy.
- Introduce yourself to Comedy101 Members.
- Describe your act.
- Demonstrate the ability to use Comedy101 tools.
- Participate in discussions and forums to meet Comedy101 members and talk about stand-up comedy.
- Find out why originality and humor are important to stand-up comedians.
Who should take this course?
- Stand-up comedians that want to write funny, original jokes.
- People writing their first stand-up comedy routine.
- Professional comedians that want to join private conversations about jokes.
- Amateur comedians that want to join a a robust conversation about their ideas for comedy routines.
- Comedy writers interested in writing jokes for monologues.
Technical Needs:Access to the internet.Writing tools, such as pen and paper, notebook, smartphone, index cards, typewriter, etc.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Self
Helps you get started. :-)
The Comedy101 START HERE class helps new members get started. It's easy!