START HERE (2019)
Let’s get started!
Welcome to Comedy101 START HERE. This free online course is your opportunity to experience the best services we offer to professional comedians and newcomers!
Just like our soccer team, Comedy101 training delivers on big goals!
- Develop a set list!
- Create jokes!
- Get samples of PR and Marketing materials!
This is free trial is packed with cool stuff!
- Test the tools! Check out this awesome online course.
- Outline a 5-minute stand-up comedy routine.
- Write 5 jokes for your act
- Evaluate your comedy show business skills
- Get a consultation with Chuck Roy, your instructor
- 90-days access to the online course
- 1-year membership to Comedy101
- live webinar
- High quality PDF guidebook
- Private access to exclusive videos
- Examples of professional comedy promotional materials!
Plus! A Free Webinar! (Optional)
Register now for you access to a free webinar. Meet using Zoom Video Conferencing. Monday nights, 6pm (MST).
- July 8
- August 5
- September 9
You’ll get results.
After successfully completing START HERE you will:
- Outline a set list for a 5-minute comedy act
- Write 5 jokes for your act
- Update the status of your PR toolkit
- Update your Member Profile and preferences.
- Meet with professional comedians for advice and feedback about your act!
Tips, advice and private coaching from Chuck Roy
Chuck is a professional stand-up comedian with 25+ years’ experience performing in comedy clubs, and the world-famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre. You’ll gain valuable insight on the techniques Chuck uses to create material featured in TV shows including:
- Will & Grace
- 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Last Comic Standing
Chuck teaches comedy at the prestigious Community College of Denver. Students learn and benefit from his experience delivering material in movies like:
- Louie Anderson Presents
- Ralphie May Presents
START HERE is perfect for:
- Professional Comedians
- New comedians
- People who want to try stand-up comedy
- Totally unfunny people. (I can fix that!)
You’re right, this is seriously funny comedy show business training!
If you’re ready to begin, please resister for START HERE
Notice: When you register for START HERE, you’ll become a member of Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com. You’ll also be automatically registered for our Member Newsletter. To get the most benefit from Comedy101 training, please maintain your free membership and no-cost subscription.
Technical Needs: Access to the internet. Email. Writing tools, such as pen and paper, notebook, smartphone, index cards, typewriter, etc.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 44
- Assessments Self
UNIT 1 | Getting Started
Just like my ex-boyfriend, this is a short, easy unit. :-)
- Introduction to Comedy101 Online Courses
- VIDEO: “How to Navigate a Comedy101 Course”
- Coaching for Stand-up Comedians
- High Quality Online courses, Workshops, Webinars
- ACTIVITY: Check out our free learning with Comedy101 Social Media
- Attend the Free Webinar
- Activity: Update Your Comedy101 Member Profile
- Unit 1 Summary
UNIT 2 | Stand-up Comedy Performance Skills
Let’s reveal a secret to great comedy shows.
UNIT 3 | Write 5 Funny, Original Jokes for your Comedy Act
Let’s create 5 new jokes for your stand-up comedy shows.
UNIT 4 | Comedy Show Business Toolkits
In this unit, we estimate the status and quality of your publicity and marketing materials.
UNIT 5 | THE FINISH LINE!
You are ready to complete this online course!
Helps you get started. :-)
The Comedy101 START HERE class helps new members get started. It's easy!