Get started with Comedy101!
Try the Comedy101 learning tools.
Get a free worksheet that helps you gather information about your next comedy show.
Get feedback from your peers and instructor.
After successfully completing this course, members will experience the Comedy101 learning tools.
- Understand that stand-up comedians perform funny, original jokes.
- Introduce yourself to Comedy101 Members.
- Describe your act.
Test our tools!
- Watch our learning videos.
- Read our tips and advice.
- Complete a survey. Tell us what you think of this Comedy101 course.
- Try a quiz.
- Demonstrate the ability to use Comedy101 tools.
- Participate in discussions and forums to meet Comedy101 members and talk about stand-up comedy.
- Find out why originality and humor are important to stand-up comedians.
- Access to the internet.
- Writing tools, such as pen and paper, notebook, smartphone, index cards, typewriter, etc.
Who should take this course?
- Stand-up comedians that want to write funny, original jokes.
- People writing their first stand-up comedy routine.
- Professional comedians that want to join private conversations about jokes.
- Amateur comedians that want to join a a robust conversation about their ideas for comedy routines.
- Comedy writers interested in writing jokes for monologues.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Helps you get started. :-)
The Comedy101 START HERE class helps new members get started. It's easy!