Identify Topics for Jokes
Create a list of jokes for stand-up comedy routines.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to identify material for stand-up comedy routines.
Develop jokes for your next gig!
- Comedy Clubs
- Late Night TV
- Comedy showcases
- Open mics
- College comedy shows
- Corporate Events
- Headlining, a 45-minute set
Who should take this course?
- Stand-up comedians that want to write funny, original jokes.
- People writing their first stand-up comedy routine.
- Professional comedians that want to join private conversations about jokes.
- Amateur comedians that want to join a a robust conversation about their ideas for comedy routines.
- Comedy writers interested in writing jokes for monologues.
- Access to the internet.
- Writing tools, such as pen and paper, notebook, smartphone, index cards, typewriter, etc.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
To successfully perform a stand-up comedy show, many comedians identify the material they wish to perform. In this course you will identify material for a 5-minute stand-up comedy routine.
Section 2 | Ideas for Comedy Show jokes
Download worksheets designed to help you brainstorm material for your next set.