Humor and Public Speaking
You can learn how to be funny in 10-seconds or less!
Online Course + Private Coaching from professional comedians!
Sign up for Humor and Public Speaking and learn how to add comedy to your presentations.
- Do you talk to people?
- Would you like to be funny?
- Could a professional comedian help you be funnier?
If you want to add comedy to your presentations and public speaking engagements, this Humor and Public Speaking online course and private coaching is for you!
Build your public speaking skills with short, funny presentations.
You’ll be the star of your next meeting, presentation or keynote address!
- Fun, funny online course helps you prepare 3 humorous speeches.
- Customized private coaching develops your comedy and public speaking skills
Develop 3 short speeches!
- Funny, 10-second Introduction
- Humorous, 30-second Elevator Pitch
- Funny, 2-minute speech
Purchase this online course and private coaching and get:
- VIP access to the Humor & Public Speaking online course
- Advice and feedback about your humor
- + coaching from Chuck Roy, instructor of Comedy at the Community College of Denver
Attend the private coaching to practice your speeches, interact and build your public speaking skills!
- Connect with new friends!
- Learn how to make people laugh!
- Say “Yes, and…” to build your teamwork skills!
This online course and private coaching is fun and highly interactive!!!
- Watch videos to get public speaking tips from communications experts.
- Cruise through the online course to get tips and advice for adding comedy to your presentations.
- Attend the private coaching to practice your speeches, get feedback and make improvements to your speeches.
- Make people laugh!
Do you want to be funny? Get started today!
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour of coaching plus online material
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Humor and Public Speaking
How to be Funny in 10-seconds or less
Let's learn how to be fast and funny!
Adding Humor to a 30-second Elevator Pitch
Leave people floored with laughter!
- What is an elevator pitch?
- Identify a Topic for your 30-second Speech
- Outline your Humorous, 30-second Elevator Pitch
- Your opening line is the Hook
- How to Identify 3 Funny Benefits for People Connecting with You
- What’s the funniest thing about what you do?
- Let’s add a funny joke to your speech.
- How to make people laugh with the “Call-back-to-action!”
- Write the 1st Draft of your Humorous, 30-second Elevator Pitch
- How to Memorize and Rehearse your Humorous 30-second Elevator Pitch
A funny 2-minute speech
You can help people laugh and change the world!
Feedback for your speeches
Revies the guidelines. Make sure your speeches meet the criteriea. Then, submit the text for your speeches.
Here's everything you need to know about our private coachings sessions.
Thank you for taking Humor and Public Speaking!
We are glad that you laughed and learned.