Humor and Public Speaking | Webinars (September 2019)
Learn how to be funny and talk to people.
You can learn how to be funny in 10-seconds or less! Sign up for Humor and Public Speaking and learn the art of being funny. You’ll get professional training from Chuck Roy, a stand-up comedian with 25+ years experience, including hosting more that 100 shows at Red Rocks Amphitheater!
You’ll develop 3 short speeches
- A Funny, 10-second Introduction
- A Humorous, 30-second Elevator Pitch
- A Funny, 2=minute speech
Plus, you’ll interact and play fun improv games!
- Connect with new friends
- Learn how to make people laugh
This webinar is fun and highly interactive!!!
- Practice your speeches and get feedback
- Network with other professionals
- Make strangers laugh!
Attendance is limited! Sign up today!
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Humor and Public Speaking
How to be Funny in 10-seconds or less
Adding Humor to a 30-second Elevator Pitch
- What is an elevator pitch?
- Outline for a Humorous, 30-second Elevator Pitch
- Your opening line is the Hook
- How to Identify 3 Funny Benefits for People Connecting with You
- What’s the funniest thing about what you do?
- How to make people laugh with the “Call-back-to-action!”
- Write the 1st Draft of your Humorous, 30-second Elevator Pitch
- How to Memorize and Rehearse your Humorous 30-second Elevator Pitch
Speech Project #1
Webinar #1 Practice your short speeches
A funny 2-minute speech
Speech Project #2
Webinar #2 | Practice your Funny, 2-minute Speech
Thank you for taking Humor and Public Speaking!