EPK for Stand-up Comedians (Webinar Series)
Promote your comedy shows!
- Do you want to promote your comedy shows?
- Would you like to make it a pleasure for comedy show bookers to hire you?
- Is it time to take your comedy show business skills to the next level?
Sign up for EPK for Stand-up Comedians to create an Electronic Press Kit (EPK) that promotes your gigs!
Create professional publicity tools for stand-up comedians!
- Short bio
- Publicity photos
- Social Media Links
- Customizable PR email
- Create a list of 25 reasons audiences love your comedy shows!
- Learn how to build a collection of Testimonials about your act!
- Create a PR 1-Sheet that makes it simple for comedy show producers to promote your act!
Wednesday Nights | 6pm mtn
- April 3 | 25 Reasons Audience Love Your Comedy Shows
- April 10 | Short Bios and Testimonials
- April 17 | PR 1-Sheet
- April 24 | Complete your EPK
This webinar series is designed by Chuck Roy, a funny stand-up comedian featured in TV and Movies!
(As seen on)
You’ll get experienced, professional advice from the Bear!
- Chuck is a Last Comic Standing Semi-Finalist
- He’s appeared on Will & Grace and 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Chuck teaches Comedy at the Community College of Denver
Who should complete this webinar series?
- Stand-up comedians that want to impress comedy show bookers.
- Touring comics that need professional tools to promote their act.
- Under-recognized talents that need an Electronic Press Kit (EPK).
Here’s What You Get When You Purchase This Online Course!
- Examples of a professional Electronic Press Kit (EPK).
- High quality PDF Guidebook.
- 365 days access to this online course.
- Professional tips and advice for creating your Electronic Press Kit.
After successfully completing this course, here’s what you’ll be able to do!
- Quickly send your EPK to comedy show bookers.
- List 25 things audiences love about your stand-up comedy!
- Make it simple for people to hire you for gigs.
Get started on your EPK. Purchase access to this course right now!
- Lectures 49
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Begin creating and organizing your Electronic Press Kit.
- How to get the most out of this online course
- Download the EPK Checklist
- Show Business Secret! Example of an EPK
- How do you know if your EPK meets industry standards?
- Scenario: Angeline’s Booked at the Big Comedy Club
- Activity: Take an inventory of your EPK
- Contacting Chuck Roy, your instructor
- Discussion: Comedy101 is a safe place to share ideas that improve your EPK.
April 3 | Identify 25 Funny Things Audiences Love About Your Comedy
Answer short, easy questions designed to help you describe your act to audiences, comedy show producers and promoters.
April 10 | Write Funny Short Bios and PR Taglines
In this unit you’ll write taglines for your comedy show and short biographies
- Watch this video about advertising taglines
- Watch “How to come up with your business tagline”
- Watch “How to write a great tagline”
- 3-Steps to writing your comedy show taglines
- How To Write A Short Professional Bio
- Activity: Share your 25-word Short Biography
- Activity: Tell your story in 75-words or less
- Activity: Write a funny, short, 150-word biography
- Self-Assessment: Rate the Effectiveness of your Short Bios
April 10 | BONUS MATERIAL! | Testimonials
Collect the best and funniest things people say about your act.
April 17 | Create a PR 1-Sheet
Combine your EPK tools into a Wicked Awesome Publicity Tool
April 17 | BONUS MATERIAL! | Create a customizable promotions email
Develop an email template to quickly respond to EPK requests.
April 24 | Complete your Electronic Press Kit (EPK)
Activity | Organize your Publicity Photos
Easy activities to store your PR photos in your Smartphone and Cloud.
Activity | Create videos of your stand-up comedy.
Short, funny videos are great for promoting comedy shows!
- Guidelines for stand-up comedy videos
- Activity: Organize your PR videos
- Do your stand-up comedy videos meet industry standards?
- Help! I don’t have 5 stand-up comedy videos!
- How to Start and Grow your YouTube Channel from 0
- How to Prperly Tag your YouTube Videos
- It’s easy to closed caption your videos!
- Rate your Top 5 videos
- Activity: Share your best video