An Online School For Stand-up Comedy
Comedy101 students learn:
- How To Be A Comedian
- How To Write A Joke
- Show Business Skills
Comedy101 Is Born! Watch This!
Professional Development Training
Comedy101 classes are developed by Chuck Roy, stand-up comedian. Chuck teaches comedy at the Community College of Denver.
Comedy101 Offers Collegiate Quality Classes For:
- 1st Time Stand-up Comedians
- Amateur Comics
- Professional Comedians
Get Started Now!
Save now on your Comedy101 Membership.
Chuck’s certified in Effective Teaching, Accessibility and Learning Management Systems.
Comedy101 students benefit with:
- Comedy Classes
- Online workshops
- Writing Clinics
- Comedy Lecture Videos
- Video Conferences and Seminars
- Reading assignments including real stand-up comedy material
- Active learning assignments like writing comedy
- Project based learning activities such as developing a PR Toolkit
The result of Comedy101 training is successful student outcomes like:
- performing original stand-up comedy routines
- writing funnier jokes
- job skills to get more gigs
At Comedy101, We Teach Comedy And More!
C2B: Comedy 2 Business Training
Our comedy workshops deliver effective Comedy2Business (C2B) training.
- Professional Development Workshops
- Instructional Design for Effective Training
- Team Building
- Public Speaking Events
- Project Based Learning workshops
Qualified Training. Real World Delivery.
- Universal Design in Learning
- Flipped Classroom Techniques
Visit Our Comedy101 Schools
Click on the button to see the school.
Do you need specific information about Memberships?
Ask your question now! Use his handy contact form.