- In this short, easy course you will learn how to create and produce virtual events.
How to produce a virtual event.
Hello! I’m Chuck Roy, professional comedian and producer of successful virtual events like the ApocaLips Comedy Show and Open Mike. Plan on laughing, learning and having fun in this unique, virtual happy hour because I’ve invited experts from our comedy shows, local charities, and theatre nerds to get creative and put on virtual shows!
In this course, we’ll be producing upcoming virtual events that are happening in the next 10-weeks. We’re going to produce Virtual Pub Theatre Battles and a Virtual Comedy Showcase.
Plus, we’re going to demonstrate how to produce a virtual fundraising event for charity.
To get started on your virtual event, follow the 5-Steps of Virtual Event Production.
- STEP 1 Gather Information
- STEP 2 Pre-Production
- STEP 3 Production
- STEP 4 Post-Production
- STEP 5 Evaluation
We follow each of these steps, one lesson at a time. Scroll down to the end of this article for the lessons.
Watch our YouTube Live Videos and Learn!
What’s your idea for a virtual event?
Virtual Events use video, audio and broadcasting to connect people. You might be planning something as simple as a family gathering or as important as Elevating Connections “Celebrate”, an annual fundraiser that suddenly needs to become a virtual event.
What are some of the events you can produce virtually?
- Virtual Happy Hours
- Zoom Comedy Shows
- Corporate events
- Charity Fundraisers
- Virtual Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Business Skills Training
- Virtual Yacht Club
After successfully completing this short, easy online course you will be able to:
- Create a virtual event
- Launch a Zoom
- Set-up tickets on Eventbrite
- Host and co-host a virtual event
- Set goals and metrics for a successful event
- Help us raise money for Elevating Connections connecting events
Now that you’ve learned about the course it’s time to get started.
You have finished the START HERE section of this online course!
- It’s that easy! We started by explaining basic details about virtual events. Then we learned how this course will help you prepare your own event. It’s time to move on to the first lesson.
Suggested Order for the Series
START HERE: Introduction to Virtual Events (2020)
- STEP 1 | Getting Started with your Virtual Event
- STEP 2 | Virtually Effective Pre-Production
- STEP 3 | Producing a Successful Virtual Event
- STEP 4 | What to do after you successfully produce your virtual event
- STEP 5 | How to know if your virtual event was a complete success
Final Project: Virtual Pub Theatre Battles (October 2020)
Laugh, like, share.
Please share this article with your friends in the virtual event community.